"HE SENT OUT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM, SNATCHING THEM FROM THE DOOR OF DEATH." - PSLAMS 107:20
1. To teach people wisdom and discipline, to help them understand the insights of the wise.
2. To teach people to live disciplined and successful lives, to help them do what is right, just, and fair.
3. Spread words that will give insight to the simple, knowledge and discernment to the young.
"But blessed are your eyes, because they see; and your ears, because they hear." -Matthew 13:16
1. That those who see do not copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform the way they think.
2. That those who hear throw off their old sinful nature and former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception.
3. That everything they say be good and helpful, so that our words will be an ecouragement to those who hear them.
"The greatest among you must be a servant. But those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted." -Matthew 23:12
1. Do not call us 'Rabbi,' for all of you are equal brothers and sisters.
2. Do not address anyone here on earth as 'Father,' for only God in heaven is your spiritual Father.
3. Do not let anyone call us 'Teacher,' for you have only one teacher, the Messiah.